Oct 18, 2008

Welcome LinkReferral friends and beyond - New stuff coming soon!

I'm slowly working on getting some new content up here. I'm sorry I haven't been consistent but I'm trying to get in a habit of posting at least once a week.

Read up and let me know what you think. I'm always looking to get better so I love feedback. I'd also love to talk to any songwriters out there to see how you tick.

I'm also looking to get some new songs finished, recorded, and posted via my ReverbNation widget. The songwriting process has been tedious lately so that'll probably be a bit further in future beyond my next post.

Let me know what you think of my blog and my music. And feel free to contact me, I love meeting new songwriters, music lovers and internet freaks! Rock on!

Frye

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails