Sep 7, 2010

Guest Post: Practical Joke Cleanup

Guest post written by Abraham Sonne

I'm a history teacher and high school baseball coach so I put up with a lot of shennanigans. But one of my team's pranks that they routinely pull on me went awry a few weeks early this summer.

I proposed to my longtime girlfriend Julia in May and once my players heard about it they decided to toilet paper the trees in my yard and spray shaving cream all over my siding. They also wrote "CONGRATULATIONS" in big blue letters with that car window paint so you could see it from the street. They thought that stuff would wash off easily, but it stuck pretty good to my house's siding.

So I called sears Home Pro losangeles and got a quote on some new siding. The seniors on the team that did it offered to help me pay for it but I wouldn't let them because they didn't know that it wouldn't come off the house. Their parents were terrified I was going to press charges or take action at school like restricting them from walking at graduation, but I didn't think either one was necessary.

I picked out the same color again and the installation people were really nice. I also told my players that next time they should just stick to the shaving cream and toilet paper because they're a lot easier to clean up.

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails