Oct 28, 2010

Guest Post: Love Watching Baseball at Home

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan

I like baseball but I prefer to watch Major League Baseball on Satellite TV from www.tvbydirect.com/directv-deal/OREGON-OR-direct-tv.html. When I go to the games to watch my Baltimore Orioles play I end up paying a lot of money. The tickets, the food, the beer and even the parking add up to a considerable sum of money. It just is not worth it to me.

I use to go the sports bar to watch games with my friends but that is not my style. The bars are filled with loud people and many of them are not even baseball fans. The beer and food can add up rapidly in cost and there is always some sort of dram or fight that occurs. When I watch from home my wife makes nachos and I can switch channels to get updates on other teams if I choose too.

Watching at home is a lot more relaxing and I also get to save a lot of money. The Baltimore Orioles stunk this year. The Orioles did not even come close to a pennant and they finished with an awful record for the season. My Orioles sucked this year but I have hope that next year will be better. We know it cannot get any worse for the Orioles so I have faith that they will do much better next year and hopefully even make the playoffs.

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails