Mar 23, 2009

Creepy Wind And Staying Inside

It's a bit windy today. Actually, it's creepily windy today. Not being a native Kansan, it's the kind of windy where I'd expect to turn around and see a funnel cloud chasing me down the sidewalk.

For an example of how windy it is today, I went out for a walk with the dog (very lucky that he's a hundred pound black lab who won't get blown away), and snapped a pic of the fountain that's in our neighborhood. Usually it's spitting straight up and as you can see from the picture to the left, it's basically going sideways. The tiny pond looks like it's getting hit by an old fashioned New England nor'easter!

But no tornadoes today (or nor'easters considering the East Coast is nowhere to be found in the midwest), just crazy wind, and as you can tell we made it back ok. It's not cold out, but it's still a great day to be inside and working on some tunes.

Today I'm working on a new tune that I'm going to unveil on Word Box Wednesday. I'm going to be record a short clip of the progress I've made on a tune that's currently called "Never Enough". If you've been following you'll know the word this week is "enough", so I've done my job. Feel free to contribute your ideas for the word "enough".

You can catch up by checking out the last WBW by clicking here. Rock with you soon!

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails