Apr 12, 2009

Lazy Sunday: Happy Easter!

So I'm still fighting off this cold and what a day for that, but it's going to be a good one, I can feel it. (It's always a good start when you get served breakfast in bed. Awwww, KJ.) It would be great to get rid of these sniffles but more than anything I'm looking forward to this delicious blueberry pie!

I can't take any credit for it, that goes to my KJ, but the sweet picture is all me. Oh yeah. It smells like heaven through the whole house, it's amazing.

Otherwise, I'm here to enjoy the aroma all alone as everyone else in the house went out for a nice Easter lunch with some friends. I basically wussed out and didn't want to spread my germs all over the place and ruin everyone's holiday non-illness.

It's nice to have some alone time which is usually a good time to do some playing, but I'm holding off with the singing to play it safe, plus I don't want my head to explode will all this sinus pressure. You probably didn't need to hear that but 'tis the truth.

Overall, I've been slacking and uninspired. Bad me. I promised to get the songwriting rolling this year and in the first 3 and half months I've only really rolled out two tunes (Only Apart and Done With This. Listen!). But there are many on the way and I really don't want to be all talk (or type in this case.)

But for now, I think I'll watch some Battlestar Gallactica (thanks Matt!) and drink some oj. Ahhhhhh....Have a rockin' Easter!

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails