Nov 27, 2010

Guest Post: Go Pirates!

Guest post of the week by Ferdinand Livingston

The Portland Pirates are an amazing hockey team and will forever be the best in my mind! Paul Bvron can tear up the ice like no other man can, he is absolutely stunning. Since I can never make it to an actual game, I watch them on the local channel on my satellite tv. I love the way they work so well together as a team and get the crowd to go wild. Even while sitting on the couch, I will find myself standing up and cheering, or screaming when Enroth messes up a play. My husband promised me that one of these months he will take me to a live game. I have always wanted to go but I either have to work or watch the children. It never works out. Since our anniversary is coming up, I think I am going to ask him to take me to dinner and a game! If he is still like the man I met years ago, he will do it. All I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best. The best gift that is!

No comments:

Eric%20FryeQuantcast
Related Posts with Thumbnails